1. Getting lost in a really good book.
2. Being outdoors in wild weather, the cold, wind and rain, then coming back indoors. It makes the warmth and comfort more appreciated.
3. A big mug of tea, properly made. Brewed strong, but lots of milk, semi-skimmed of course, and no sugar. And a bit of shortbread on the side.
5. Growing vegetables in my little container roof garden, then harvesting them, even the tomatoes. I can’t stand tomatoes, and give them all away.
6. My bed, freshly made with clean sheets.
7. Rubber duckies. Especially the giant one.
8. Watching the sparrows that hop around my garden, even though they prefer plant shoots to bird seed.
9. Sparkly fairy lights.
10. Watching the flames of a campfire.
What makes you smile?